NFL CARDS | Teddy Bridgewater leaves Vikings' game with concussion
11/09/2015 06:23 AM
Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater left Minnesota’s game against the Rams early after taking a hit from St. Louis’ Lamarcus Joyner, and ultimately being diagnosed with a concussion. Bridgewater suffered the game ending blow just a couple of minutes into the fourth quarter of the game – a game the Vikings would win 21-18.
Bridgewater will now go through NFL protocol before being cleared to play. In his 3+ quarters of play, the former Card recorded 13 completions for 144 yards.
Here are the weekend stats for some other former Cards in the NFL week 9:
- Gary Barnidge, TE, Cleveland Browns: 2 catches, 35 yards vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Minnesota Vikings: 13 completions, 144 yards, 1 interception vs. St. Louis Rams
- Jamon Brown, OG, St. Louis Rams: Started at offensive guard vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Preston Brown, LB, Buffalo Bills: 5 total tackles, 1 pass defended vs. Miami Dolphins
- Harry Douglas, WR, Tennessee Titans: 5 catches, 73 yards vs. New Orleans Saints
- William Gay, CB, Pittsburgh Steelers: 2 total tackles vs. Oakland Raiders
- Breno Giacomini, OT, New York Jets: Started at offensive tackle vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Lorenzo Mauldin, LB, New York Jets: 2 total tackles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- John Miller, OG, Buffalo Bills: Started at offensive guard vs. Miami Dolphins
- Eric Wood, C, Buffalo Bills: Started at center vs. Miami Dolphins
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
- Josh Bellamy, WR, Chicago Bears
Elvis Dumervil, Linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens had his jersey honored during UofL’s matchup against Syracuse.
Below the Fold
Subscribe and get the latest Sports Night info delivered to your inbox.