NFL CARDS | Teddy Bridgewater leaves Vikings' game with concussion
11/09/2015 06:23 AM
Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater left Minnesota’s game against the Rams early after taking a hit from St. Louis’ Lamarcus Joyner, and ultimately being diagnosed with a concussion. Bridgewater suffered the game ending blow just a couple of minutes into the fourth quarter of the game – a game the Vikings would win 21-18.
Bridgewater will now go through NFL protocol before being cleared to play. In his 3+ quarters of play, the former Card recorded 13 completions for 144 yards.
Here are the weekend stats for some other former Cards in the NFL week 9:
- Gary Barnidge, TE, Cleveland Browns: 2 catches, 35 yards vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Minnesota Vikings: 13 completions, 144 yards, 1 interception vs. St. Louis Rams
- Jamon Brown, OG, St. Louis Rams: Started at offensive guard vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Preston Brown, LB, Buffalo Bills: 5 total tackles, 1 pass defended vs. Miami Dolphins
- Harry Douglas, WR, Tennessee Titans: 5 catches, 73 yards vs. New Orleans Saints
- William Gay, CB, Pittsburgh Steelers: 2 total tackles vs. Oakland Raiders
- Breno Giacomini, OT, New York Jets: Started at offensive tackle vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Lorenzo Mauldin, LB, New York Jets: 2 total tackles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- John Miller, OG, Buffalo Bills: Started at offensive guard vs. Miami Dolphins
- Eric Wood, C, Buffalo Bills: Started at center vs. Miami Dolphins
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
- Josh Bellamy, WR, Chicago Bears
Elvis Dumervil, Linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens had his jersey honored during UofL’s matchup against Syracuse.
Below the Fold
Subscribe and get the latest cn|2 Sports info delivered to your inbox.