Way-Too-Early Look at Kentucky Football's 2017 Schedule
04/21/2017 05:19 PM
Expectations are high for Mark Stoops and the Kentucky football team in 2017. The team returns most of its starters and is coming off of a 7-5 season that featured the team’s first bowl appearance in six seasons.
Kentucky’s 2017 schedule looks like this:
- September 2: at Southern Miss
- September 9: vs. Eastern Kentucky
- September 16: at Southern Miss
- September 23: vs. Florida
- September 30: vs. Eastern Michigan
- October 7: vs. Missouri
- October 21: at Mississippi State
- October 28: vs. Tennessee
- November 4: vs. Ole Miss
- November 11: at Vanderbilt
- November 18: at Georgia
- November 25: vs. Louisville
Bradley McKee and Clayton Abernathy take an early look at Kentucky’s 2017 schedule and discuss how they think the season will end up.
Below the Fold
Subscribe and get the latest KSTV Sports info delivered to your inbox.