NFL CARDS | Week 10 stat lines from your former Cards in the NFL
11/16/2015 08:54 AM
Teddy Bridgewater returned to the field just one week after suffering a late game concussion. In his return, he led the Vikings to a 16 point win on the road over the Oakland Raiders.
GAry Barnidge continues to have his best professional season. Barnidge scored the lone touchdown for the Browns in their loss to Pittsburgh. He now has seven touchdowns on the season.
Here are the weekend stats for some former Cards in week 10 of the NFL:
- Gary Barnidge, TE, Cleveland Browns: 6 catches, 65 yards and a touchdown vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Minnesota Vikings: 14 completions, 140 yards, 1 touchdown vs. Oakland Raiders
- Jamon Brown, OG, St. Louis Rams: Started at offensive guard vs. Chicago Bears
- Preston Brown, LB, Buffalo Bills: 8 combined tackles vs. New York Jets
- Harry Douglas, WR, Tennessee Titans: 3 catches, 26 yards vs. Carolina Panthers
- Elvis Dumervil, LB, Baltimore Ravens: 4 combined tackles, 1 pass defended vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Charles Gaines, CB, Cleveland Browns: 5 combined tackles, 1 forced fumble vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- William Gay, CB, Pittsburgh Steelers: 7 combined tackles vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Breno Giacomini, OT, New York Jets: Started at offensive tackle vs. Buffalo Bills
- Lorenzo Mauldin, LB, New York Jets: 1 combined tackle vs. Buffalo Bills
- John Miller, OG, Buffalo Bills: Started at offensive guard vs. Miami Dolphins
- Eric Wood, C, Buffalo Bills: Started at center vs. Miami Dolphins
Below the Fold
Subscribe and get the latest cn|2 Sports info delivered to your inbox.